Thursday, September 18, 2008
Thursday. September 18, 2008
Sian la.. My prelim results are like sai, see liao want to faint le. Very depressing lo.
Haiz after school today i went to TP to have a look at the engineering and business course. Wooo i still prefer Aerospace engineering. But after looking at the business course i realise that i kinda like this course don't know call what cultlary management. I see liao i want to faint le. I need 12 points.. This is like so damn difficult. Than come to think of it. I find it that i must do very well and work very hard le. Oya back to prelim, i got 27 for L1R4. SICK ISN'T IT. How to do well sia.
During the trip to TP, i feel so left out from my friends lo. Than most of the time i keep quiet. The more i think of it. I feel that i am just alone. From now on, i just talk whenever i can. Very sian la, talk to people than they bo hiu. Than talk halfway kena cut in. Than they forgot what i tell them liao. Super sian lo. My life sucks man. Owell all the best to myself. Since i am all alone le
Posted by Jere at 3:58 AM
Profile
My Links
Tagbox
Archives
Credits
Music Studio(: